DearElder.com is a great way to send letters to missionaries in the MTC or in the mission field. There is a slight cost for sending letters to some of the missions, but the service is FREE for the Chile, Rancagua mission. All you do is enter the missionary name and mission name, type a message, and send it off. The letter will be printed and delivered to the missionary within a week. So what are you waiting for? Visit DearElder.com and send a brief message to Hermana Berbert right now.
The following pictures provide additional information about writing letters using DearElder.com:
Advantages of using DearElder.com:
- DearElder letters are free, both in the MTC and in the Chile Concepción mission. No worrying about envelopes, paper, or stamps.
- DearElder letters are delivered daily in the MTC, Monday through Friday, rather than queuing up for weekly deliveries. Letters sent before noon are delivered to the missionaries that same evening.
- DearElder letters are extremely reliable, which is especially important outside of the U.S.
- DearElder letters are quick and easy.
DearElder.com provides the option to create an account, which is handy if you are going to be writing a lot of missionary letters. If you create an account then you will be able to view previous letters that you have sent, and your return address information will be filled out automatically every time you send a new letter.
According to DearElder.com, here are some of the benefits of having an account:
1. You can check the status of your letters.
2. You can deposit money in your account and write missionaries in all missions.
3. You can read, print, and delete letters after you have submitted them.
4. You can save your missionary’s address information.
5. You can write multiple missionaries at once.
If you prefer to send a hand-written letter or if you want to include photos then you will need to use a different delivery service for your correspondence (the U.S. Postal Service is recommended for this).